Bus Driver
Authority Training

white bus bus seat

- Bus driving is an exciting and well paid career -

Positions are available

  • Route Bus Drivers and School Bus Drivers.
  • Coach Drivers and Mini Bus Drivers.
  • Bus Operators employ both full time and casual drivers.
  • Bus Operators are equal opportunity employers.

To be a bus driver in NSW you must hold a valid Licence a Class C licence will allow you to drive a small Minibus. If you wish to drive full size buses you will need to obtain or hold an MR or HR Licence.

Also you will need a working with children check. Click this link to find out more www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/Working-with-children/working-with-children-check

Applicants for a Bus Driver Authority will need to provide a National Criminal History Record Check from the NSW Police go to www.police.nsw.gov.au

To check what size vehicle your licence will allow you to drive go to www.rms.nsw.gov.au/licensing/downloads/national_driver_licence_classes.pdf

yellow bus